Thursday, December 29, 2011

Xmas eve


my bro come to KL alone and celebrate Christmas with me.


 


  I accompany my bro go to shopping and have dinner together with my boy friend^^


we went to LA bodega to have our late dinner. and get some drink.
this is the dishes we had ordered. I love this dish so much !!!!
yum! yum!
the name of this dishes is Gambas Al Ajillo 
there is Tiger Prawn with olive oil and garlic.
it's really delicious to eat with the baguette.
I think is the time I should show up my bf face in my blog if not he will feel sad regarding why I never upload his face in my blog =P

me and him <3

Spaghetti Alfredo with bacon 


chicken sandwich 
and my favorite dishes medium beef burger with cheese~~
Slurp!






 This is my 100% handmade Xmas card to him~



Is it nice ?
yea I know it's look simple and little ugly hehe~
but I hope he will like it.

This is the gift I had receive for Xmas 2011.

This is the gift that I had bought for Xmas gift to my friends.
Bohemia crystal

me and my bf decide to join my bro went to G6 celebrating our Xmas in the end .


it's not really goes well in the middle but it's fine after that.

1 comment: