Friday, December 16, 2011

Xmas exchange gift =marketing dep



Yesterday got one nice Agent treat me and Seow to have lunch in Sri Kembangan^_^
Wow the foods there was so nice and yummy. As what I heard from boss there said their restaurant got Hong Kong celebrity visit before.
I will visit them second times and  bring my friends next time too.
10 likes *thumb up*


White Claypot "lou Shu Fan" (noodle)

This dish was so yummy and smell so good for the pork rib
 and of course we order Onion Fish fillet, Chou Sam with salty fish and Toufu minces pork.
I really love their foods there. all the dishes also so delicious.
I don't know what the restaurant called but I know the place. hehe~

Today our office marketing department having an lunch and exchange Xmas gift party.

haha I was so happy with the company environment and working condition with all the nice colleagues but some how nothing is perfect..there must be a wart over there.



This is my Xmas gift that I had draw ^_^

Cheng! cheng!cheng!
It's a chinese tea cup~
hehe~
I can use it when I have tea session with my family ^_^

All of us also very happy with the gift and I saw some of people get Malay dictionary and water tumble and box container...hahahaha ~ It's was so funny 


I will upload some of our colleagues picture to share with you guys after I get the pictures from them.

Our working feel much more better without her~ wow! 
how I wish it will be maintain this week working environment

XOXO with love

No comments:

Post a Comment