Thursday, December 22, 2011

22112011


 Finally company changed the hug and old monitor away and changed to the flat monitor
marketer get one handphone for work.
Japan company is much more better than LOCAL one~

Early in the morning I got nice and yummy Tang Yuen to eat already
one is my colleagues cook one and the Kim's mum cook the glutinous balls ^^



 Kim's mum dessert^^

 I was thought I wont able to eat glutinous balls on Solstice festival ..AW~~~ what a nice colleagues I own...
but my boss SUCK!!!!

 What a tired month I have..exhausted to the MAX..
Tired until reached that level I don't even know I pick up the call and after the next morning only I realised about it. =.=!


I CAN'T wait for this Saturday 24 December!!!!
eh~ eh~ eh~ not because of Christmas eve but my BONUS!!!!!!!!!
argh!!!!!!
ok night I want roll on my bed already^^
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment