Tuesday, February 21, 2012

bosses

Sometimes I just felt like even an old people also will act and think like a little cute kid.
As I know from what happen with our unit and compare with others,
How is that possible a boss don't try to protect their own staff but push her own staff to wall?
but other bosses try to help someone who need help in that moment.

Seriously? how could be so selfish and always think about her own self and never try to put in other shoes.
So random I felt that I love all my colleagues and all bosses except her.
suddenly I felt that they are so cooperative and helpful when we are need help.

but of cause not all of them are so kind and helpful like some others.
^^
I'm felt glad that I able to know them and work together with them ^^

even some other bosses will ask for hang out, ask us to have some drink and eat some nice foods... that awesome~~

No comments:

Post a Comment