Tuesday, February 28, 2012

friends

sometimes I feel so tired with myself~with my thought and personalities
but I know I should appreciate with what I have now~ ^^
other than family bf is the closest people who you live with~

I wish I can meet someone who can cheer me up and make me laugh like my friends does~
I love my family and friends so much~

people always like that~

they always won't keep the promise that they were made before. Don't commit if you think you can't~
 it is so realistic and back to original form when they can't get what they desire ~
that why I prefer to be friends than a more than just a friend ~

hmm~~
I feel so comfortable with my real friends and I felt so uneasy with those who doesn't treat me as their real friend. I feel so weird and feel like something was wrong ~ =.=! maybe I had think too much ~

I just feel so uncomfortable and I don't wish my friends not being real to me~
if don't like me than just stay away from my life or I will go off from your sight~
but please don't ever try to make my day so uncomfortable ~

please no one was perfect in this world and of cause I know who I am and what is my weaknesses
 if can't accept who I am please leave me quietly ~
tq~

p/s: thanks for my buddy who always stay besides me when I need them all the times from the very beginning till now. thanks for those who always be my good listeners to listen  my complaints and never get bored of it.
^^ I'm glad that you guys are my friends and I <3 you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment