Saturday, February 25, 2012

first dinner

 Fukuya 

We had ordered some dishes and tried out their cuisine
here it is~ ^^


This is my favorite salmons sashimi 
I love the most  



Salmon skin salad


Cha Soba

 I love the dinner so much and thank you so much =)

last week I went to Pakson to get some skin care for myself.
It's the time for me to take care of my skin and pamper myself..



I'm so happy with I experience tonight and I did appreciated it so much but too bad I'm not ready for it yet.
I'm so sorry .

I still can't let go of someone and he still keep appear and running in my mind every single second =..(
my mind just can't peace like a lake =(

I need some times to fade and forget about the feeling I had like the past.
I knew I need a new life but I'm seriously not ready for it.

I wish I will use a shorter times to fade the past feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment