Sunday, February 26, 2012

girl's heart

girls always like that.
no matters how their bad guys treat them and hurt them

when he is in front of you
your heart beat will still very fast and your nerves will still shivering
when you see him you will still feel very happy even you know he is going to forget about you

........................................

WTF!!! my owner going to increase my rent and put it in a year contract in that way of fucking impolite.
WTF wey~ do I owe you?

=..(
don't you think I need to look some others place or still stay with the same room ?

I do got lots of memories here do you think I need to get rid of it ?

Don't you think I need some new environment ?

Fuck! no thing and making so much of trouble to me! FML!!!!

 when we went for a riding with a gang of new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment