Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chuai Heng Restaurant

Before I back to hometown we went to Chuai Heng restaurant which located Jln imbi ,it's quite near to pavilion to have our pre CNY dinner .


here is the environment



we never order this dishes caused we can't finish it.



shark fin soup



shark fin soup with bean sprout 
first time to try this.
 



wow check out the shark fin..
yea i know it's sinful ...
but this is the first time also the last time I had shark fin ...
^.-

I love their Bei Jing Duck 
it was sooooooooo yummy and crunchy + smell goods too

 

 

black pepper duck 
 
eii~~ I not really like this


abalone superb expensive.=.=!
 


hmm yum yum ~ I love steam fish the most!!!!
 


asparagus my love one!!!!!



Next time I will bring my parents an my grandmama to have dinner over here. 
it's a nice place and recommended for old man ^^

thumps up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment