Wednesday, January 2, 2013

02012013


Everyone is going to set their new resolutions for new year on 2013 but for me ...
hmmm~~ I still don't have any idea what am going to do next or for this whole year~
For me 2013 is still the same like old 2012 ... nothing much different for me and my life.

Regarding my career, I still have no idea what should I heading to but so far so good.
My family all doing goods so far.
my relationship ?? hmmm speechless . this the word I can tell.

BUT I have so many things that I wish to own it. Hopefully I can have it all in this year =)
My wish list :-

1.phone
2.earings
3.clutch
4. bags
5.watches
6.laptop
7.traveling
8. bracelet
9. necklace
10. SLIM + reduce weight is a very MUST!!!
11. a lot of zero in my bank!!! wuahahaha is a MUST too V^.^V

So far that all from what I can think for this moment...

one thing am sure and always not change~ earn my income with my own full 100% effort to achieve my first dream then second and so on.
^.^

I can't to have my dream house then buy a car for my dad!!!! argh!! I seriously in love with Volkswagen Passat B7 deeply.

when I drove it, I really can feel the reliable of safety and high performance with such an affordable price. =D I can't wait to buy one for my dad.

ARGH!!! but yet I still have to achieve my first dream only then only can achieve my second one. =/

Yes, I know I can do it soon.
omg!!!I am old now!!! unbelievable I am going to reached girls expiry date so soon!!!

This is the age that girl's metabolism is start reducing and hard to control the weight and the body shape.

My body will easily become a balloon anytime. sob sob. Even no eat also will turn fat!! =.=!
sign the gym session or not??? sign or not sign??? I was so struggling about this quite a moment already.

It's RM 200 for every month, do you think it's worth to pay for that just to keep my health and improve my exercise activity?

hmmm~

Alright now I don't bother about those problem which is not a problem =P
What I need now is healthy and prosperity!!!
I know I can do it! hehe =P

Happy New Year everyone
soon is Chinese New Year then Valentine
then my birthday
then another half year of 2013 already
then the rest not to mention ....
another new year coming soon 2014 =P
fast right??? OMG!!!!

I need to work harder and not to be lazy in my job now!!
ceng! ceng! ceng $$$$
Money money home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment