Tuesday, January 1, 2013

pampering with beauty


My hair stylist recommend me to use hair fall toner from Redken for my scalp treatment. 
there is a mint and cooling feeling after used it.
it was feel so refreshing for my head and scalp
not cheap tho, cost me around RM 100 +- 




I never try the feet mask so I decide to bought to
 try but until now I still got no time for my feet mask yet=./
I love this colour on my hair. 
It look so healthy and natural.



My friends recommend me to use this as one of my removal make up cleanser
It so effective and easily to remove all my make up even for my water proof mascara on my eyelashes.
Good one ^>^ it just make my life more easier and convenient .

deodorant wipes and make you feel like fresh soap on your body. smart one ^.^
Suddenly I in love with Biore products ^.^

I bought a Xmas gift for my customers.


I bought myself some cosmetic from different brands and set of brushers from MAC

nice and sexy pouch MAC given if you buy a set of brusher from MAC ^.^
Benefit for primer and Posie Tint for Blusher and lip color .
These two products also famous and popular products from Benefit.

Some foundation primer, tinted moisturizer SPF 20, and concealer from Laura Mercier.
loose powder from Chanel.
Laura Mercier gaves some small sample for me. 

SK II Facial Treatment essence is one of my skin care other than Laneige essence and water bank from Laneige.



My sunblock which bought from Dr Ko is going to finish , i was thinking to change my sunblock 
Is there any idea to have a great sunblock without sticky and block my pores and create acne on my face?
anyone ?? any recommendation for that???

After shopping @ SG Wang then I decide to drop by one of the nail spa for my pedicure and medicare


Tadah!!! the lousy colour that I choose =P


and I did let them convince me to spend more on my nail protection and my heel for prevention to crack.
=.=! get con~


******************************************************
I had my fractional laser @ one of the famous aesthetic clinic @ skin Club Menara Hap Seng.

this is my 3rd session of my skin fractional laser on my face.
So far there is no different for my acne scars on my face 
sob sob =...(
wasting my money again????


this is the machine they used for fractional laser 
They can set the level of the fractional laser.


Next month going to have my 4th session of fractional laser.
Hopefully there is any small tiny improvement =...(
dont expect much on this~
I hate my sensitive skin with acne scars =....(
 sob sob~


2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I've tried lots of different sunblock for my skin (oily face).. for the last year, i've been using SKII spf50 sun block very good UNTIL i found CC Cream from Chanel (google it)... it set in ur skin nicely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your recommendation . it help me alot !!! muack

    ReplyDelete