Monday, January 21, 2013

Depress Month Sha Gua

Recently happen so many thing, especially my working matters~ I'm felt so tired and depressed
This months my sales very poor, I also don't know what's wrong with me.
I getting lazy and lazy . I stop doing follow up on my works and focus on something which not important in my life.

I hate myself so much ~  =./
I messed up my life
I messed up my work

Why so many kind of people in this world.
I was trying to allow myself to accept some strangers to become my friends which not my personality and way to do it.

All this happen to me also due to I was giving myself a chance get to know others other than him in my life.
I should do something which not me from the past.

It's the time to change myself to become more tougher and smart.
I felt sometimes it's so hard to understand someone especially your love one.
I so confuse with myself.


This song remind me of someone
I am so tired with my current life now~
I felt friends is so important in my life compare to any other things~




I remember when we broke up the first time
Saying this is it, I've had enough, 'cause like
We haven't seen each other in a month
When you, said you, needed space, what?
Then you come around again and say
Baby, I miss you and I swear I'm gonna change
Trust me, remember how that lasted for a day
I say, I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you

Oooh we called it off again last night
But Oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you
We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends talk
To my friends talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like ever...

I'm really gonna miss you picking fights
And me, falling for a screaming that I'm right
And you, will hide away and find your piece of mind with some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Oooh you called me up again tonight
But Oooh, this time I'm telling you, I'm telling you
We are never ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends talk
To my friends talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

I used to think, that we, were forever ever ever
And I used to say never say never
Huh, he calls me up and he's like, I still love you
And i'm like, i'm just, I mean this is exhausting, you know
We are never getting back together, like ever
.......



"Sha Gua " means stupid 
Everytimes I watch this video and listen to this song I must cry like hell!!!

=....( sob sob 
I felt the female in this video exactly what am doing now =.....( 
When only it will be end and when only someone come and save me from this kind of life???

I knew !!! I knew no one can help me except me !!! myself!!!
I am so weak 
I am very weak , I cant control my mind and not to think of him...no matter how he treat me I still ........ =../ sob sob

After I heard what people surrounding me to advise me and give some idea how to make myself not to continue living with this kind of miserable life. 
Everytime I felt so much release after I complaint to my friends and share with my friends.

I wish my life will be getting better after CNY~ 
Fighting for my life now~ 
I will never ever getting back together !!!! =.../
NEVER EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment