Saturday, January 5, 2013

04012013

After a hectic work, tonight I went for a dinner with my babes at Pavilion @ Morgan field 
This is one of our favourite restaurant in Pavi.
This is the three dishes which is sharing for three of us. ^>^

Pork ribs with BBQ 
It's signature dishes of Morgan Field
Yum Yum
Me and Eve also in love with this ribs


Chicken Gordon Blue
Not really my choice =P

Seafood basket 
I love seafood so much especially fish !!!!

We chat quite a lot for few hours cause it's been so long we never sit down to update our long lost story 
We grow up and people changed too, but I felt myself never change!!!
ouh ~~ no!!! 
I felt my long lost friends changed to a good side which is good. 
we all also have some improvement on our life.
We knew each others since we are 14 years old but get close when we are 16 years old.

OMG!!! Times does past so quick!!!
almost a decade we know for each other already.
It's not a short time tho.
unbelievable

I receive a good news from my babes Eve, she was married and going to have wedding soon.
OMG!!! my sister get married!
I was so happy for her to found her Mr Right finally~ 
I wish her happy and sweet forever ever after =)

After a long chat in Morgan Field then we decide to have a drinking session @ Tom, Dick& Harry 


This is our favourite picture of the night 
BFF, chicks from Taiping  =P
Tadah!!!! 



Eve ,me ,Sheryl

hahaha one pint of beer with one cup of Earl Grey Tea=P
I let them complaint nia~ 
As usual and always 
wuahahaha
I will try to improve next time hehehe
=D


Tomorrow working and I need to work more harder and don't be so lazy to achieve my figure within this year!!! 
ush!!!ush!!! 
We can make it!!!
good luck and all the best ya!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment