Tuesday, January 1, 2013

my fashion haul


I love baby orange with beige pink colour recently.
I like the small sparkling pearls around the sleeves with gold colour  and black chiffon long sleeves ^.^




Orange pink again with the small hold like kneaded sweater with black butterfly buckle 





 white blouse from Nichi , it;s very comfortable to wear with  lighter like a feather.




The dress with some black laces on the side which create some sexy- ness for the skirt.
The turquoise colour dress is more look like for beach wear or summer wear with lighter material^.^



A simply black dress with gold chain surrounding the U neck. I love it so much ^.^






















The chiffon blouse which different colour but similar design.
It's kind of transparent if wear it alone. You may try to wear a corset inside or small little spaghetti shirt.

The color with the nice printing. One of my favorite too =)



All the clothes above is from Sg wang , Nichi, Dressing Paula and some other boutique.
There is long time I dint go for shopping. I was so happy after I brought them all in one times. ^.^

Now I understand why shopping able to make one girl felt so happy and satisfaction with their life.
Actually I bought  4  to 5pair of shoes but I haven update for my shoes collection.
Soon I will share with you guys =)

I will update more about my fashion haul soon =P





No comments:

Post a Comment