Tuesday, January 1, 2013

foods at everywhere

one of the nice restaurant in Bangsar Telawi.
I have my lunch with my dear colleagues last month which my colleagues knew this restaurant boss who is always went to Bangsar Village for gym.
So she brought us to his restaurant . The famous chef who called Chef Riz.


this restaurant have the combination cuisine here.
Malay cuisine with western foods here.


Here is the environment of the Flavour with very friendly staff over there.

The dishes that I order for myself is Beef wrap with Tar Tar source
nice one~ in love with it.


My colleagues order wild mushroom soup
I had tried few spoon of mushroom soup , wild mushroom is not my taste =P
but this soup with a nice decoration

another dishes that order by my colleagues , prawn olio spaghetti
nice and simple dishes
chicken chop on chop board with nice mashes potato and vegetables
We are enjoying with their foods there.
..................................*************************************************...............................


Last month I bought a gift for my friend to appreciate her help on my job.
but we are so busy till there is no time to meet up for a lunch or dinner and pass the gift to her.



I was attending my friends birthday at Bangsar Jln Bangkung @ Leonardo's
They serve nice foods and with very romantic environment.
The gift for her.



when I work on weekend @ Segamat
This is the ever nice breakfast I ever had!
In love with this breakfast!
It is so vintage and old time ~~


Do you still remember of this packaging of Nasi Lemak??

Everyday and always crowded and have to wait to have a breakfast @ Nan Yang Kopitiam!!!

"Tai Kong Bao" toasted bun with yummy Kaya and butter






Early morning to have a nice breakfast and start working



There is a uncle to selling this all collection of paper money and coin which is discontinue to use.

Half boiled egg !!!! it a must for breakfast!
Yummy Yummy!!!

very small pack of mihun with sambal~



Banana leaf Nasi lemak

My favorite hot choco here!!!
the best ever I had for this crepes at One Segamat Mall @ Johor.
Smell so delicious with a very crispy crepe



##################################################
Back to KL foods here.
KL@ behind Petaling street alley

Nice yong Tou fu here



Chu cheong fan and laksa is so so only.

nice one~


another yummy food stall here.


Duck rice at one of the Kopitiam @ PJ old town next to UOB.

There serve some others side dishes like braise pork, vegetables and pork organs.


Even though am not fans of duck rice but the gravy they made is really awesome one!!!
^.^
Thumb up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment