Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ass hole

No idea why my life become like that.
No idea why I have to face this kind of crazy life
=..( sob sob *crying out loud*

I really suffer of it.
It had me get hurt by physically and mentally being hurt seriously 

internal injury 
external injury 
all come and looks for me

Mentally  nerveless seriously
Physically crashed seriously

 What the Karma comes to me
Its really hurt me deeply
ok. I should stop this to happen on me anymore.
I really almost get kill and die today.
 my head and neck get hurt and pain. 
I can't even breath properly right now.

My head damn pain. seriously hurt from it
am just feel like to vomit for the whole day
my neck and throat still not feeling well
but my head is extremely injured and suffer headache now
hope no side effect in future
my hands and legs all pain and bruise all around...
all blue black ....
how ugly it is...
luckily my family don't know about it.
I just don't want they worried about me.
they have been worried about me after am coming back from UK.

awful
It's really awful
ya. we're still young
ya. we're not mature enough to settle the things up
ya. am just so wrong to do this to everyone
ya. am just stupid
ya. am just cant control what my brain think about.

don't have my picture in his room but ....
Frame it Vietnam's prostitute picture
how ridiculous it is? huh? fucker right? ass hole and bastard huh..
gosh! what the fuck it is?
animal?
no feeling one?
sometimes animal does have feeling...
but it's not....
how pathetic it is.

  he just make me been acting like a kids recently
he just make my blog dirty and ruin my images in front of everyone.
fuck him .....
Finally! finally he wont come and stalk me
and disturb my  life anymore.
how release I am.

make myself busy busy and busy....
this is the only thing i cant do right now
:_(



2 comments:

  1. huh???beat by him??r u ok or not???see doc already???

    ReplyDelete
  2. better now.... haven...kind of lazy and don't know how to explain to doc also...hmm leave it like that..is ok ..no worry..

    ReplyDelete