Wednesday, October 13, 2010

bestie=my life

 I had a nice night with my bestie yesterday night.
Once I pick her up from her house till we heading to a cafe, Me and Paik Yee had a marathon talk for few hours.
wow~
I miss her so much. She is one of my bestie^^
such a long time we didn't chat from what we both busy for our life in different part of geographic location.
We talk a lots that how was her life goes on and how was my life goes for this few months.

How nice if she finished her study now and we can hang out in KL all the times=D

Recently I also "yum cha" (tea session) with my best friend who still stay in my hometown. Luckily they are available to accompany all the times.






How much I miss my old times when I hang out with my bestie Peng, Eve, Paik Yee....hehe~ I knew this is going to happen on my life soon. ^^ hang out , movie and shopping together=D I miss it so much.
I also missed so much when I'm in KL mingle with Yuki, Syao, Steng, Manni, Aiwen....nice~ =D I will look for them soon once I have my stable life back. I can't live without my besties. They support me and care for me all the times=D
When I have my bestie time then it just make my life feel more better and FUN!! =D
We have our own different life, different background and different mindset.
Some people just say must be a common then only will try to pull us to get closer . I think it's not necessary have some common in between, as long as we have the chemical to stick us together like a magnet then will be. <3 I heart you all~
I wish it will stay forever and ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment