Wednesday, October 13, 2010

confuse

This lately I have nothing much to blog about cause I just stay at home with my family all the times^^
hmmm...

Hope I will get the job soon and while waiting for the job reply me, I will work as freelancer until I get the permanent job.


Now I'm abit worried about where I'm gonna stay and what kind of job I'm interested in.
I starting to get annoyed when my relative start to ask me when I will start my work and what job I'm gonna work as. How I'm gonna know what I will work as? just go with the flow.

To be honest, so far I still don't know what kind of job I'm interested in. So many things so consider.
sigh! $ comes first right? I better don't think so much just work first^^
.............................................................


My face suffering serious acne AGAIN.
Don't feel to go out with my super ugly face. 
I think I will go and consult Dr. Ting in Jalan Imbi already.
Dr Koo in Klang just gave me control oil pills(RM6/capsule) once I stop consume the pills, acne will visit me again.
Shit
I hate you acne!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment