Sunday, October 17, 2010

love is not all around

 She doesn't trust anyone but herself,
in the end there is no real love will exist in her life cause she doesn't trust true love and over protect herself from getting hurt.


It's easy to trap by betrayal.
It's not easy to love by someone.
Sometime there is always camouflage exist when there is something suppose not your.
You will meet and choose to trust a fake love . hey! It's true!
and the true love will be camouflage by something not real from what you see.

People always not willing to step out from that cycle and risk yourself 
but once they did risk themselves to step out from the safest place in the end you will make a wrong decision to choose a " chao ngeng ngeng"(rotten fruits) or you will have a happily ever after. In our life there will be high or low risks around us.

So I just have to accept it.
I know it take times to fading everything that you don't want to remember
I know it slowly to forget about it
slowly to get used to it
slowly to accept it
slowly not to update
slowly not to know about everything from "it"
slowly not to miss
slowly not to think
slowly not to get jealous
slowly not to heart pain cos of "it"
slowly not to love
everything will be fading by times

am gonna make it this time.
I feel it
I sense it
I capable of doing this
I know am gonna move on










No comments:

Post a Comment