Friday, October 15, 2010

forgive and forget


Don't give up cause I know someone in someday will complete my missing puzzle in my life
Don't look back with those terrible life.
Don't give up to this world 
there still a shine in a darkness world.
*cross finger*

I have to keep myself busy busy and busy
I can't just sitting at home do nothing and 
I just can't allow myself to simply create some pessimistic imagination for myself!!
please!!!
evil just leave me alone don't ever come and visit me again!
I have to chuck the devil from my mind and "someTHING" that hurt and harm my life

ARGH!!! argh!!! argh!! (shake my head till my head going to break apart from my neck)
I just feel like going to die!can't event stand up
I just wish I can get a nice rest for myself.please~
sob! sob!

I felt awful, miserable in this year
This is a extremely bad year for me
sigh!
I don't know how long am gonna stand for it.
I just try my best to forgive and forget
I wish I cant do it
This is not my year

two months left
"please faster pass this year or bad thing then I know am gonna have a nice new year for me."
I have to keep persuade and tell myself about that

I almost collapse *actually i was collapsed already* :..(
I don't know whether how long I'm gonna support for it
It was so terrible for me
I get a very brutal experience and cruel times who totally destroyed my personal to everyone
is "IT" I hate "it" forever!
 but I know it gonna pass soon and erase everything that I wish
not to miss
not to think
not to care
not to worry
not to love

cause it doesn't needs anymore =..)

I just pray hard a little times does heal everything SOON
pray hard for me please!
 It's really a hard year for me since I met "it"
 Can't blame anyone now.
the only person can blame is myself

I have to meditate in depth and make a self-criticism for this time.
I have too~
I always tell myself not to be like that but .....
in the end I can't make it.
Reason?
I have no excuses and reasons for myself.
sob sob /:..O~ *COL*

Again I wish my life is gonna better start from NOW


********************************************




Pencil: I'm sorry
Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Pencil: I'm sorr...y cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.
Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)


I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on). Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.


"All my life, I've been the pencil.. And it pains me to see the eraser that is my parents getting smaller and smaller each day. For I know that one day, all that I'm left with would be eraser shavings and memories of what I used to have..."

This is to all the parents out there...See More
By: Lai Jun Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment