Friday, October 8, 2010

Munich

Pass by a lake which is full of ducks~^^ when I heading to BMW museum

Some picture taken by me inside BMW musuem




My dream car^^ X6







Then we heading to don't knoe called what places to try their German sausage ^^
Yummy Yummy
It's super hot on that day


Tadah~! German Sausage with beer
This Sausage stall is crowded with people who enjoy their foods and beer.
They drink beer in anytime anywhere.just relax and always bask them in the sun~





Shopping street with luxury brand like LV, Gucci, Feragamo, Chanel, Dior and lots of I don't know brand but it's super expensive that type.
Heading to somewhere ^^



dinner time in one of the restaurant 
We having pig leg

Soup


Beer AGAIN, home made . the restaurant make their own beer.!
amazing!

Pig leg. super full . Burp!burp!

I love this choc cake , not too sweet and just nice~ magnificent! credit to this dessert.

Cube Hotel .
Nice and pretty hotel












No comments:

Post a Comment