Tuesday, October 26, 2010

wondering

no matter where I go
no matter what I do
no matter who I with
also have the scary scar around me but I wont show it obviously to people cause am not someone who love to grab attention and gain people sympathy! am not him=.)love to show some scars to others ..please be more mature~once thing up to like this there is not return for anyone... try to use brain to think before you did it...
I know what to do so no need to remind me again=.) thanks anyway 


no matter what I listen what I hear
when looking someone who just look like him
damn, make me feel awful.
wondering, you will wondering all the times
you just fucking can't stop what you wonder all the times.
damn it!
why should I care so much huh? fuck my life!
no point to update right? argh!!!!
=..( sob sob
just keep on looking the car/bike he drive/ride before
just cant get rid of it. 
it true . not easy to forget something that had carve deeply inside your heart.
I know how it feel finally.
all my mind only got the memories that it just left over
no matter how I try that hard not to think about it but ..... you will just keep on thinking what you use to do with them . text-ing , call-ing, dinner-ing, sleep-ing, everyth-ing~ =..( just everything.... will adapt to new environment soon...people always hate changes , they feel more secure when the thing not change...
=..(

what is on my mind right now?
what the fuck
it really make me feel miserable
will end soon
It's gonna end soon

other people just enjoying their life over there without any hard feeling
but am just stupid who think of the people all the times
I just make myself suffer
why? Why i still so care about it? meaningless
no point right? ;..(
what for crying every single second?
why heartache all the times when I know something that I don't wish to know=..( * sob sob*
once you love someone you will acting something crazy and stupid that try to get back them to you.
This is so call stupid from what other people always say to you.
they wont care how much they will sacrifice  

when I looking at other couples was so sweet and lovely...
why I cant have one?
I just need a simple person who honest and love me .
not hiding and lying to me all the times. just that simple!
is that hard for you? huh?
why other love the other one so much and protect them all the times but not you?
how lucky I am .... 
I know I still can be better.
am just lost
I trying keep trying
but failed
=''(
guilty
save for other in future who are worth for me to do that.
learning , experiencing, growing in future=..)

really sorry about my emotion lately was so terrible .
I will blog anything except his stuff anymore....
I should stop it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment