Tuesday, December 7, 2010

close to it

End of the year, is the time to shopping for new things .... I want everything is NEW including my life, and PEOPLE~ but I just feel like this year end don't have any sales go on... weirdo~ so long never hang out with my gang of bestie already. I miss them weh~window shopping, tea time, movie time, gossip-ing , hmm all the girls thingy...

I just chuck and forget everything happen on the 2010 away and forever ever.
Start my new life =) I know 2011 is gonna be my year wuahaha~ look forward into my target=plan and achieve my goals!
erm! I know I can do it.

First thing I must do it is work work work and work!Fight for more $ and better tomorrow for myself and family!
I want to pamper myself and my family very much. Pay them for traveling, buy them tonic...
Now my turn, hehe~=) medicure and pedicure every month, spa massage, hair treatment, ok....pamper myself from top to toe and travel everywhere when I got my time. *grab both of my hand and smile* teehee~~

Second, I need my healthy life style back seriously . I can't become an owl already. I should take care of myself and don't let my stomach hungry for few hourS!!!*rolling my eyes*
I should buy and consume supplements for instances collagen, Vitamin A,C and E, hmm~~ fiber, EPO and so on...
Yoga, Gym, swimming, hiking, badminton, and a lots of sport and out door activities is waiting for me to love them.


Third,skin care is a must for me... gosh! I really feel like want to die just because of my skin! damn it! ok ok...I should sayang=love my skin then only they will listen to me. hmm~

Fourth, set my goals and do it such as shaping and slim down my body + reduce 4 kg of my fat! tak boleh tahan with my elephant thigh la~I just feel like to slice it part by part...argh!!!

I wish my all my short term goal is come true. erm~~not much, I just have a simple thing I want. I want simple life, simple people and simple matter~

No comments:

Post a Comment