Thursday, December 9, 2010

working hard for it

Today I got my interview in TM tower for HR. Hopefully I got this job ASAP. If they accept me I still have to go for the second interview on this job. hmm~ pray hard for that. I did ask for the pay but she never let me know the amount.=( hmm~~market rate.

Monday I went to Hong Leong Bank in Pj for executive credit control. Oh my god! I already reject that job ..wuahaha this is not my job. I don't wan to become a "sao sou mui" like a loan shark to collect the debt from HL credit card holder? A big NO WAY!!! thanks lot~one year contract plus one year probation with the pay for RM1800?!!? gosh~

Tomorrow I still have the other interview to go @ Kepong. hmmm~ It's an event company in a "ulu" location..

Luckily I got some part time job for myself while I looking for full time...If not I really don't know how I'm going to survive in KL. hmm~

Check out my stupid shirt! the size is totally not mine...
No idea what they work with it.
I just feel like am wearing a pajamas to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment