Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Outer Beauty

Now I only know that KL also got a lot of gorgeous and beautiful girls are fixing their beauty with money. I was thought it only common for Korean and Japanese , now Singapore also very common for plastic surgery already but I really don't know that in KL the girls were very young age *18-25* also go and have some plastic surgery to make their look more perfect in term of appearance.

Wow, I also feel like want to boost up my confident by that way. =)
I don't have that gut to do that but I pretty sure I will do it when the times was right. 90% sure!

Top list is
-cosmetic beauty like to cure my pimple skin and laser afterward.
-slim and shaping my body
-laser my scar on my body and my forehead. I had a very deep and big scar on my forehead cause by someone. =..(
-my face wuahahaha *this one I really need an extremely courage to do this*

This is nothing to hide and lie about it.
I won't care how other people say.
This is what I happy with my life on.
Be confident and be real and happy with your life.

...............................................................................................................


Just ignore my eye. Damn fugly cause I was cried the day before like hell.
So my eye just swollen like a big ball.

I went to Pavilion with Charlotte last few days.We went to Pavilion to get some gifts for friends.
After that, Charlotte went to Dragon-i having her dinner and I just order a drink that too sweet for me.

my eye still swollen=..(

I went to Mid Valley with Clarice and settle something in Maicsa and LJMU convocation stuffs  yesterday.
I just falling in love with one pair of shoes in MNG and a few dress and pants from MNG.oh my god!there was having a big sales on year end.So pack there.It's make me no mood to pick the clothes there.
The price was so cheap for that shoes RM149 only. I love the shoes so much but ..... =( sigh so I leave the shoes without bring it home. sob sob..


 I don't make up on that night so my face just look like sick and pale 
*ignore my ugly picture i just want to share with you all this is my very 1st time I try Sisha=)*
My forehead had a very deep scar on it.=..(
I suffering flu so my nose damn red on that time *blush*

Night, my friends call me out at 1am and we heading to my new hang out place- Stalight Cafe @ Ampang for sisha. I ask Charlotte to tag along with us. ^_^
I having a happy night with them..<3 XO <3
This is call life.


P/s: thanks again my lovely friends who always spending part of their time for me.
=) XOXO =*
I love you all.
Appreciated much.

No comments:

Post a Comment