Tuesday, December 28, 2010

No turning back



 *Google source*


stop copying my word and my style.
stop simply thinking and blaming others and push away all your responsibilities to others
and thought you're right! omg! how could you?
 stop complaining and said how much you love her in fact you're NOT!
yea! this is all what I want! 
yea! I have to do this!
If not my life will ruin and torture by you.
yes! you're right all the times.
You just go back to your "old" one. 
He is the one who will life together pay for you until u and he die together.


Please stop hacking my privacy!
Please! I beg you stop interfere my privacy!
I didn't do this to you and you better treat me fair A LITTLE!
Whatever you want to say!
END means END
No turning BACK!
What had happen means already happen!
unless you able to turn the clock back to one years and 4 months before!
People who regret will never be me.
=)
Of cause I will live happily ever after with my true and real love;
Of cause I will live happily ever after without you exist in my life;
Of cause I also deserve to have a normal life life like others have;
Of cause I know what I'm doing, you want to filed then you filed until you die.
NO MORE NEXT TIME!
=) SOFTB,MFAH!


Someday you will realize what you had lost
Someday you will realize how abnormal you're
Someday you will realize how pathetic you're
Someday you will REGRET FOREVER with what you had lost and 
what you did to someone who totally gave you her heart start from the very first day she saw you!
You wouldn't know! You not understand!
you not even care about how others think and feel
and what you care is all about yourself
YOUR OWNSELF!

Take it for granted kid.
=)
Is for your own sake.
I dint put you in the jail is consider very kind to you.
remind you again.
NO ONE will let you cheated, betrayed,bullied and fooled so MANY times like again and again 
but also forgive you in the end.

I can 100% tell you
NO ONE will like me to accept who're you in this world.
100% sure! *except your lonely "old man"*
you go and try and see
to get a true and real love from them.
SOTB! you're born to be like that.
nothing can change from you.Is NOTHING!

nothing hope from you
=extremely hopeless
= totally disappointed 
= impossible you'll change from devil, creature to become a normal person
=)
No worry. "AH".
 I will live happily ever after with "RO" on and you make me to filed this.
NO ONE does=)
I'll never ever remove it from my life cause it help me in my life to move on.
I have to....

GOOD BYE
this is the last post I talk about you.
I will never ever mention about it again...
It's past~
Let it go.
Someday I will let you go no matter how hard it is.
I'll not turning back. you should understand and know who I am.
=)
I no need to prove to you or show to you I've have a happiness life with someone who love me.
It's not necessary to let you know my life weather is sad or happy.
cause it's doesn't matter anymore.
you just keep on with your "life"
I just move on with my life
Seriously, I believe my life will more happy every single second without you.
=)
Thanks for everything 
Is real talk.

Someday you will understand what you had done all the times
since you still young and immature with a kid brain.
continue with your "farker" attitude,maniac thought and sex maniac in mental and physical with your lonely old man.
=) 

One last thing
If you give me your real love
if you treat me as your true gf
you won't treat me like that
and let everyone know about it
and simply talk about me until like this.wont show to people how bad his gf is but in fact is not real.
how pathetic I am to falling in love with this kind of creature who always try to harm my life and hurt me deeply and talking something not real on his gf.=...) thanks AH...I know who're you all the times
but you didn't
people who mature won't do this to their love one
people tend to keep it for their own and try to protect her as much as they can
try to mending and save her life from any harm and insecured
but you didn't !
yes I forgot already
you're still kid.
=../
Take care
The End


"Listening to impossible by Shontelle" 

No comments:

Post a Comment