Friday, December 3, 2010

Future

It was so happy that I got two interview appointment finally which is from Hong Leong Bank and the other one is event company@Kepong.
They ask me to interview for this morning and tomorrow morning but I postpone the interview to the next Monday and same to the event company ...how ridiculous I am... request for change the date of interview because I forget to bring my relevant document to KL. hmmm   =.=!

erm~~ I was worrying about what if I get job in HLB or that Event company @ Kepong and how I suppose go to work which the place is near the federal highway and Kepong?By LRT? KTM? Rapid Bus?I should taking it as serious to consider about that. still in struggling for everything.

Today I got the other interview from don't know which company . they call me for interview on Wednesday. Wow.... suddenly so many company call me in the same time.. =.=!
I wish I able to get the job that I wish all the time and the most important thing is I able to get along with the colleagues and adapt to the working environment...

Good luck to myself. I wish I will stick to my plan and get what I wish for my brighter future=) hehe...
I'm so exited with my working life because my goal is come closer to me day by day. (^_^)

 ..............................................................................................................


My dear Jossie was so free and ask me for snowflake @ Pavilion yesterday.
she purposely drive to find me from Semenyih and after our tea time then go back for the movie with her sister. Wow... all my friends stay far away from me but they still able to come and hang out with me in KL. How grateful I am. How nice and sweet they are=) XO
I super happy that I have them to be my lovely friends.I will find them once I got my own transport.Too bad, I still have to wait for it to get my own transport in future.
 Suddenly I just feel like to have something sweet to cheer myself up=)
So I choose this out of my options.



My lovely Jossie who driving from semeyih to KL for dessert because we both also idle and feel boring so she come and find me for tea time...




Do you all realise that we wear the same color of the blouse?
hehe~yea we have the mutual thought ~ xixixi~








 Nice but extremely full after you finish it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment