Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 3

This few day I just keep having a nightmare
almost different stories but same person into my nightmare


"source from Google images"


I still wondering about something everyday
Ish! I just can't stop thinking about that!
I need to have some trips
I need to have some work to do

I extremely hate those people who don't keep their promise
Even caught red handed also don't want to admit they are wrong and twisting to cover the real story

craving for affection;
dream of perfection.

"Love is sweet when it's new, it's even sweeter when it's true"

 There should be better know it earlier than later
When the character of man is not clear to you then
look at his friends

somehow some of them don't have ANY of friends so 
where I can see his real character from there?
something was wrong cause he might be abnormal!

"FEAR = Fuck everything and run"
*Google images*










No comments:

Post a Comment