Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Xmas eve

This year I having my Xmas eve with my best friends Travis and his friends.
We went to Hartamas Korean BBQ for a nice dinner and I know a lot of new and nice and extremely funny friends from Travis.
After that we off to Royal Oaks @ Mont Kiara to have some drink "Kilkenny" ^_^

Steve was so humor and he really make me LOL. when his girl friends stuck the Xmas hat to his chest and create a boob at Steve chest. Steve just keep shake his single boob and "za" it. Then create another boob the other side and shake again. swt=.=!! They really make me laugh out loud until my tears out. /xD

Qi Qi and her husband so sweet...they are new married couple.Qi Qi is very young only. If not mistake is same age with me.Both of them so sweet and lovely couple.... I wish I will get one real love soon like them. create a happiness for each other everyday =)

and some others friends. We play some card games and chit chatting over there.
So nice!

I wil upload the picture soon. The picture with Travis and Steve's girlfriend...

I had plan to go The Hill @ Damansara Height .They must be a super good and nice environment to hang out with my lovely friends^-^. I can't wait for it~

I don't have any plan for my New Year Eve but I know it''s gonna a great and unmemorable moment for me^-^ I going to have my New Life ON!!!! argh~~~~ I can't wait for it!

XOXO
with my sincere and real  LOVE

P/s: thank you my lovely family and friends who always support me every single seconds.
Especially my lovely family.
I love you all so much and I won't let you all worried about me anymore....
I love you grandmama and daddy deeply into my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment