Saturday, February 12, 2011

改变



now I only know people taste will change
For instances, last time I don't like to eat Cabonara Spaghetti but now I love it,
 once you together with someone for a period,
the way you think and talk or even life style also will look alike.
the people will changed you are family,best friend, or husband and wife.
 that live with you every single second.



dragon fly which stay in my room for one day and my living room for two days already.

people can change so fast in a blink of eye.
This minute showed you this ,next second it can be totally change to another person.
scary~

是,我知道我自作聪明;
自已为事;
变成有公主脾气;
无理取闹;
霸道;
野蛮;

可是我以前不是这样的,为什么先在我变成这样呢?
我好难过哦。。。
我也搞不清楚到底我要的是什么。
我很糊涂
我怕孤独
我怕
我变成不是我以前的那个我
我变成很依赖对方
我变成对每个人都失去了信任
我很害怕

我要回以前的我。
独立;
信任;
开心;
自由;

listening to Bruno Mars - Grenade and just the way you are


No comments:

Post a Comment