Tuesday, February 8, 2011


 choosing a guy who can spend the rest of your life with him is not an easy stuff like you go to mall and choose a cloth or go to market to buy a fish.

we have to observe and spend more times to get to know each other more and whether he is your Mr. Right.
For me love is not a games but is the person who willing to accept you and spending the rest of his life with you.
I hope this to be true for me and you.
I wont and don't want to simply together with someone you don't know well and in the end with a heart broken.
I have enough with my heart broken , I don't want to have that scary feeling on me anymore.

I don't want to mislead by a lie anymore
It's just a beginning
don't hide the honesty from my eye 
it still trapped within my truth.
I am just another girl who you met.

I wanna hold a guy who love me till I die and give me the securities till the fears in me subside.
I wish to have a guy who can give me a kiss before I sleep,
after I wake up I will see him sleep beside me with hug me tight.




Listening to kiss me from Olivia Ong
<3 Kiss me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment