Saturday, February 26, 2011

鱼跃在花见


I watch this drama recently.
I realise one thing.
This movie used a lot of purple or velvet color for their clothes and accessories.
=)
......................................................................

Btw, I will start working under Berjaya by next month.
This is my very first job.
I wish everything goes smoothly and goes well.

I still haven get myself some working attire. I have no idea what I'm going to buy.
hmm~
I got a shopping list for myself and my dad already^^
hehe....

so happy if I can get my dad a LV wallet
I know I can get one for my dad very soon =)
<3

I should move forward for my dream now
Car??
House?? *dreaming* =P
then only for luxury accessories such as watches, bags, shoes, bracelet... teehee... ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment