Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tutti Frutti

Self service to get a cup of frozen yogurt <3
choosing your size of the cup or bowl


choose your favorite yogurt.
there is 8 type of flavor such as mango, original, vanilla, chocolate, passion fruit, blueberries,apple and strawberries yogurt.
 It can be mix with different flavor.

after get your yogurt then choose your topping with fruit ,candy, choc or any other topping with syrup that you like.

my blueberries and apple yogurt.
I doesn't like much on apple yogurt.

It's cost me around RM20 ++ ish!
A little bit pricey for me.
No more next time cause the price that I can't afford and it's nothing special to let me spend on you Tutti Frutti. 
=P


p/s:
I starting to feel scary on myself
I starting to feel like am trying to elude something that I don't wish to see and know about it


It's shouldn't be like that
When I turn to become like this
I scared when I looking at the thing that allow me to find out the true
I feel so reluctant to look at it when it's just right in front of me
Am I trying to deceive myself?
I starting to feel that happen on me

No comments:

Post a Comment