Sunday, February 27, 2011

depressed

am I  happy with my life now?
What I can get in the end?

Am I always over loaded with something rubbish in my mind?
I ruin it, destroy it.
I try to destroy something good to me and try to get close something bad to me?

What's in my mind for this moment?
I really tired of it.
I shouldn't think and care so much.

Career...
Family...
Money...
Status...
Recognition....
relationship...

What I can get is stress up myself and I get nothing in the end.
what for?
I need some friends who can understand me right now.
I really miss my study life when am study in KL.
It's really leave me a very nice memory to me.

Today I try to take some notes and text books for my ICSA revision .
then I saw a lot of note that I had made and what I do when am study that time.
Then I open up my picture album when I took time by time when I study in KL.
It's does make me feel better.
I should thanks to someone been used a few years who give me freedom, to make me become more independent and know how to take care of myself.
I love my old time me.
I miss my old time me.
I want to become like old time me.

he used less than a year to destroy my old time me.
I have to stay strong. 
I have to become like old time.
To become a person who know how to take care of myself, independent, everything can be settle by myself alone.
I can go out alone, I can eat alone, I can live alone.
I should find myself out.

Seriously I can't let anyone who love me and care about me down and worried about me all the time.
Times.
Times prove everything.
^_^

I know I can do it.
I love my old time much.
I wish to get back my life.
after working our life will be less contact with our friends cause everyone busy with their stuff.
not like study life, we can mingle around, watching TV together, pillow talk, dinner together , study together.

when we working, everyday just sit in the room after back from work.
sleep,eat, work x 12309743475804760790767676times .

sigh!
I wish to tele-port myself back to old times.
times traveling .




No comments:

Post a Comment