Monday, February 21, 2011

one day in Penang


I went to Penang with dad n bro.





we had a small bowl of porridge before we start the patter session n the temple
It's FOC.



my bro and his gf


Vegetarian Food provided all is FOC




We all sitting here and patter for blessing with the monk 
for around one and a half hour.


After that we go to Kek Lok Si


I get 5 for myself.


wishing tree


Then we heading to Ayer Itam have some laksa and dessert.
Bubu cha cha
no good.I have no idea taste like a water or....



this colorful dessert not bad. can say normal.^^


I can't eat laksa so I ordered myself a bowl of Prwan Mee.
not bad.

Deng deng deng deng~~~
Famous Ayer Itam laksa


lot of people q-ing up for take away ^^


 drooling now?



my uncle bought us some kuih. my dad love this much.


 what a happy day with my family^^

 Yesterday is my convocation for Degree in KLCC.
Finally I'm graduated for my Degree course.

No comments:

Post a Comment