Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Human Day

Wei Ping and Kim Lun

Paik Yee and Kim Lun

 My "Ji mui"sister
So coincidence we wear the almost same clothes on that day
^^like a couple? like a sister brother?
hehe=)
my friend said we look like sister and brother
swt=.=!

We have some drink and chit chatting in SSL Trader Hotel.


The other day we go to sing k



Wow there is a lot of people on that day but I know some of them only and I leave early too.

Valentine is coming soon
The boutiques selling a lot of couple tee,
some of the places decorate with full of love shape balloons and selling choc and flower everywhere 

hmm...
everyone is talking about what to buy for valentine gift , how and where to celebrate...
everyone is asking did I celebrate my Valentine day
oh my god!
I don't know how to answer them.
nothing to celebrate.
not a big day for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment