Saturday, January 9, 2010

blur blur day @@

I still don't have any mood to study yet...

damn it! I hate myself so much.

I really moody and daydream for whole day already

I wish everything is running well in future

I wish I have make a right decision

I hate people lie at me

I felt like to dump all my problem away and run off from this place RIGHT NOW!

but i am not this kind of person or maybe will become like this in future.

sometimes I really have no idea how to solve the problem nicely






3 comments:

  1. everybody oso face tis kind of problem b4..
    so long as u tel urself..u wil be happy and sweet after suffering..then everything wil be better..
    i reliase the most weakness among our age is face the problem..we hav to learn to face it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bean bean 到此一游~!
    cheer up and gambateh!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. J:ya Joseph u are right~~ thank you so much..u too....must cheer and enjoy your life.
    Bean Bean: hahahau too ya...haha thank you

    ReplyDelete