Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan 2010

nothing to do

dont feel like to study

no stress at all

don't scare will fail on my subject at all

see!!! so many to study and revise!!! argh!!!


 

don't know why i got this kind of weird feeling

i just felt like don't want to study anymore

but i cant!

 i must pass all my subject and fly to UK *if possible den at least give me a A- la~~~pls!!! god bless*

i MUST do it!!!

end up Eunice and i go to saloon to trim and color the hairs

hehe^^

after dye and blow my hairs

only i  realize i chooses the same previous color that i dye before

sad! make no different

somemore this time the color is much brighter than last time.oh my god!

don' know will look like ah hua ah lian or not le~~

sob sob!!




 






hmmm

i had spend quite a lot for this month

100 for phone repair

180 for medicine

110 for miyome night essence (5ml) ONLY

 

 


225 for trim and dye hair

230 for rental

200  bank draft for TARC

300 pound deposit for Liverpool John Moores Uni

 1k *lend money to my bro*

my bank = 0!!!

i haven buy any new clothes and cosmetic

even shoes and bags!

i don't think i want to buy a new year clothes but u know la~~~

grandmama sure scold me if no new clothes for new year

its just like a tradition that we must retain to next generation^^

i think i jz get a simple dress or t shirt for Chinese New Year

i quite 'yim chim' (carp at) my stuff actually

 hehe so until now i also have get any clothes for myself : )



..........................................................................

really do affected my mood and emo

oh my god!

so long i didn't shed my tears

so long i didn't felt the heart break

i do

i really do


...............................................







No comments:

Post a Comment