Friday, January 22, 2010

video camera

Video camera really is a good gadget to keep all the memory of persons

It able to catch all the pleasant and unpleasant  events with a single gadget

I will get one soon and record all the sweet and happy also the unpleasant memory for myself

It will compile a chapter by chapter of my life to be save for long term and forever

 I will record all the events especially with my family and my love one ^^ and .......friends

After i get married,I wish every week or month to tape every moment that we spend together until get a baby(s) : ) Save and tape everything with my love and baby. * ya~~ i know i had think to much* *WINK*


................................................................................................


love

A person wish or wants to let go a love

maybe will use any type of means to get rid of it

From my point of view, the most common way is to get into other(s) relationship

and yet it's workable!

Most of the peoples will let go the feeling, caring, loving on one person and spend it on others

There is the way








No comments:

Post a Comment