Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stressfull + Tiredness

Finally done my second paper for Corporate Governance today right after my Corporate Administration paper on Wednesday.

Frankly, I only used few hours to read and revise the CG in my heart, I try to give up but i didn't, luckily i able to 'chui sui' wrote out something in my answer booklets and i wont let myself to blank and pass the blank answer booklets . I quite impress with myself that i able write out something and not left it blank...keke~~~ i don't know what I answered and keep repeating the same answers. so swt==!! i was keep writing for 3 hours and 15 minute non stop, got la ,,stop for few seconds lo~~ really tak boleh tahan le~
that time i was hungry because didn't take my breakfast and that time i have no time to allow me go to toilet tho....so i save it until finished my paper. walao! really beh tahan. hungry+  pee pee urgency+ non stop writing. My hand and fingers almost break off. suffer lo wei~~

I almost die cause of tired and didn't get enough sleep . dizzying for the whole day

fiuh~~!!

 I was bump out Amos when I on my way back home and he can't recognize me because I'm wearing a spec, long jean with T-shirt and jacket perhaps. ^^

he said he cant recognize me and i ask why is it because i look more fatter already? he answer that....is not my style...swt==!! haha...

My net friend also encountered me when i finished my exam in sport complex. He also said the same thing,
he unable to recognize me and not sure whether is me. hmmm... He said is not my style, he said my style should be more to wild type... i was like..huh? wild? He said me look a bit nerd and like guai guai lui study look....
haha.....good la..i cant have different types of look so wont feel so boring with my styles anymore lo..

ok...I should go to sleep already... Good Night everyone.....











No comments:

Post a Comment