Tuesday, January 19, 2010

secondary SPM

I was wonder how I took the 9 paper in SPM last time

 more than 10 subjects was teaches in a year

Form 4 and Form 5 add up more than 20 chapter for one subject

we got more than 10 subjects need to take and we have to study all

the time schedules is like morning one paper and noon one paper

I was wonder how we figure it out and pass all the papers?

unbelievable

now i only can understand what is the extent of stress that students facing now
* I don't understand the word "stress" last time because i never put effort on my study when i was secondary level. Moreover, i dint attend the classes until principal send me a warning letter and paste all the name who absent for more than few months(of course not continuously la )in the notice board*

 I never listen to the class especially for Chemistry! It's because i hate the teacher (discipline teacher) who always punish me for many thing....so i always skipped her class and went to other place.

I still remember Eve and I get caught by other discipline teacher because of we both try to escape from classes and  back home by my motorbike ^^ I transport myself by bike to school last time. ^^ so i can easy to escape from class and back home early..wuahahah
That time was unfortunate get caught by one of our school cleaner actually not principal teacher.
i almost success and run away d....Mana tau! ......

He go and find principal blew upon our escape plan...damn him!
why he so kei po!!! he do his cleaner jobs ma ok d la....try to becomes hero and report to our discipline teacher.hem!!

Both o us also very scared of Sun one *that why we wearing Baju Kurung to school! mana tau
discipline teacher ask both of us to stand in middle of basketball field under a fieriness of sun for few hours...
*faint* i try to escape again once i saw no one was there....but failed...aikz!


luckily i also have some sweet and funny memories with me~~ hehe~

ok continue my revision for tomorrow paper!!! Corporate administrative! Aza Aza!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment