Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last moment

Today is my last paper

Yeah.... I am consider graduate and waiting to fly.......

where?

UK Liverpool here i come ^^

Not that happy as what I expected after my last paper

For no reason

Going to say goodbye to Tarc

 My classmates, course-mates, housemates, friends in KL

The time pass in KL really expedites
I stay in KL for 2 years.
wow! 2 years? It's just felt like just stay for one year only

CNY is coming soon (Tiger year) 2010

Nothing special for this years
Think to call out all of my friends to gather this year.



But exists a lot of family issues ($)

so bothering

A lot of stuff need to considers and handles

I can handle all sort of problems created in family

I can handle all sort of study issues

I can handle all sort of relationship

I can handle all sort of issues  in future

But I can't handle for a lie

I can't handle for a betray

I was wonder how is my future will go

hmmm.....

This is the time to think about my future already

This is the time I should have income

This is the time I should take the responsible to abate my dad burden

hmmmm.....

Yawn *open my mouth* *rub my eye*

sleepy so sleepy

good night

^^ muack ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment