Friday, January 15, 2010

exam + make up


i dint open my lappy for few days already

wow...cool

This few days i keep wake up in the middle of night from a nightmare

The nightmare really scary

oh my god!

why having a few nightmare continuous recently?


really make me headache


really make me heartbeat accelerated


really make me hard to breathe 


really make me have a nightmare


really make me have a nice/bad  memory


really make me have a bang-up experience


when i have no mood to study....

what i do???

deng deng deng deng





 guiding my housemate to make up
hehe

she ask me teach her.....but my skill was suck la.i don't know how to make up nicely..but she still insist want me to guide her




 

after show her the way to put on fake eyelash and draw an eyeliner
then she try the other side by herself


she is a fast learner 



 

before and after 

 
 different type of make up


 

only one side draw on eye shadow the other side just draw an eyeliner and put on eyelash
nice???
she don't like the make up at first
she said look like "cheong dai hei" peoples....hahaha

 she look so pretty
haha
Intro her to all of you  
Her name is Manni
23 this year
she still single
she so so so so so so cute and nice person
Her major in Computer science and management mathematics
she is so innocence
sometimes she so bai chi =idiocy wuahahahaha *kidding*
she is a funny person
she also a shy person
she is a little bit introversion or diffidence person 

SHE GOING TO KILL ME THO!!!!!

wuahahahahahaha


 















2 comments:

  1. wa... leng lui xia...
    no bad...
    haha...

    y suddenly wan make up???
    wanna go club???
    muahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha abo den!! only club jz make up meh~~ swt==!!....jz for fun la~~ she going to kill me cos i intro her in my blog!!! haha

    ReplyDelete