Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ho Jiak- Cannes House in GK

the Cafe is in up stair.

Yuki, Lai and me went to Cannes Tea House in the Genting Klang yesterday night for dinner. The Cafe is near to Genting Court there.

This is the place we have dinner with 2 leng lui yesterday night la~
very home feel, when i am step in the Restaurant, it let me feel like home and comfortable.



got a big sofa and TV + pc there.
after finish my dinner then i just realise Ho Jiak and Astro programme( Chui Ling) also came here before.

when i look into their kitchen it is really felt like home. It's very clean and tidy.

The mixed pork Taufu is very very nice...hmm..Hmm! YUM YUM! we three also order the same meal~ wakaka!!! Yuki and Ah Lai told me that 肉碎豆腐 is very very delicious~

so me also get one to taste whether got so nice or not.





Wow! after i ate it ....oh my god! is really nice and felt like home cook!

There also got few dishes which is look special and Yummy! i will go there to have the meal next time! keke


No comments:

Post a Comment