Monday, August 17, 2009

Capbarang soup

This morning i had cook a vege soup for my lunch.

i just simply put all the vege(carrot, onion, corn...) n fruit(papaya) into the boil water.


Tadah~~~
It's become like this!




i dint add any MSG or even salt.

this soup is sweet and nice enough.
hehe!! actually i forgot to add salt but it's nice without salt.
It's seem very healthy
KEKE~~

urgh!! Yum Yum jz have 2 small bowl of it. :P

===============================================================

Oh my god! oh my god! i will dying soon if keep on like that.
since i woke up till now also haven start to do my revision. i skip the Law's classes some more.

ok! ok! i cant just facebook-ing, on9-ing, chatting, blogg-ing already~ i have to stop~~
argh~~~
if not how i am going to get a good result?
right?
ok !
ok!

will not update my blog so soon d lo~~ XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment