Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Skin Care survey-double L

i accompany Clarice shopping today. i went to skin care counter and look for hydrating cleanser, toner and moisturizer. hmm....Clarice told me Lancome's cleanser is good. so i just went to parkson look for it. i not thinking of such brand because i was taught these skin care product sure very expensive but in actual is not. wow! Those cleanser which is suitable for me just less than RM100 for 200ml or 125ml . Unbelievable.

mousse radiance for cleanser by Lancome is very nice and this instant.It's also to reveal the fresh skin.This mousse have a very reasonable price, the price is around RM100 ++ only and it is 200ml if not mistake. The beautician from the Lancome counter told me that she also using this mousse currently and gave me a very nice comment about it. ( maybe she want to hit sales so she tipu(bluff) me la~ who know? ^^ xixixi)


GOOD!
Gel radiance for cleanser is to remove make up and impurities, it's also reveal purified so this cleanser is suitable for me because it wont causing my skin dry and feel tight after i am use it. ^^
this cleanser is affordable for me, it just cost around RM80 ++ for 125ml only (if not mistake la)



This is fluid cream for hydration.
GOOD!

Night Cream
GOOD!

Gel Essence
GOOD!


eye gel

i also had tried Hydra Zen Neurocalm moisturizing lotion, gel essence, night cream and eye contour cream but this eye cream is not oily and sticky after used. the eye cream just feel like gel and fluid when used it but these product range is more expensive a little bit la such as RM 150 or RM190++

the texture is really nice, smooth and very fast to absorb into skin.

i had try this cleanser at the parkson counter just now, for me it feel nothing. wakaka~~because for cleanser i think all almost the same but my friend had told me that Lancome cleanser had won a prizer for skin care product for few years. Her sister also using their product so i believe what Clarice told me la~~because she had used before.

after that i had tried a few skin care from Parkson counters such as Laneige, Clarins, shiseido, Lancome, H2O, Origin. The most best texture i had tried is Lancome, H2O and Laneige hydrating product. I am looking for hydrating skin care so i just look for hydration product lor~~
Clarice had bought the Laneige's sleeping mask. oh my god! Laneige sleeping mask only cost RM100. i think Laneige's sleeping mask is more better than The Faceshop 's sleeping mask...sob!sob! After i used The Faceshop sleeping mask i felt nothing on it.

Clinique and Bio therm i dont want to try because i used before. i does not felt is suitable for my skin maybe i used control oil and oil free product. Clinique blemish product is not nice to use because it's too dry d. yer~~ does not like it much. Bio therm ? i felt nothing from this product. so also no comment on it.


i felt the cleansing waters is convenient to use and nice...


Water purifying -mint essential water 200ml

It's cleansing with water...without rinse with water. It's feeling with 'water rinsed' cleansing.
perfect for women in a hurry, for those who practice for a sport or for use during travel. ^^

i forgot to ask the price..hehe...so i guess maybe between RM100-RM200.


Laneige

Water Bank hydro gel 50ml RM 158 or below RM100 (if not mistake) Aiya~~ forgot d la!I can't remenber the price d, I remember too much of the product price. confuse jor~ the texture if this product also very nice, smooth and quikly absorb into my skin, maybe my skin on my hand is too dry d so the skin care absorb very faster.
GOOD!

Sleeping Mask 80ml RM100
revitalise and make skin soft and hydrating....hmmm water water water pls~~~
GOOD!




3 comments:

  1. Wow~ I want to buy Laneige sleeping mask too~ a lot of peoples said Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayaya~~~ i had tried that product d...it is really good ~ hehehe ^^ can buy just RM100 only....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok..will be going to buy next month...keke

    ReplyDelete