Monday, August 10, 2009

Ordinarily


i had bought hydrating mask and exfoliating pad from H2o. my skin condition cant using scrub to remove the dead skin cell and dirt so i just only can use exfoliating pad to remove those dead skin then just apply the mask effectively. my skin is lack of hydration so i had choose to use and try H2o's skin care product to see whether it is work for my skin or not.

i am still searching for cleanser and moisturizer. is there any product to introduce? must not introduce me those product which is very very very....... expensive and not workable ya~ i don't want just judge it based on brand name but is quality ya.... ^^ hehe~~~

Sob! sob! sob!....i fell down at my kitchen room just now because the floor is wet and the water spill from sink. oh my god! my buns pain la~~屁股痛痛 la~~我的手也是很痛。。。。sob! sob :..(
dont know who fill the water until it full d and pour out from sink. oh my god!! make the whole kitchen with water.

i playing restaurant city for whole day already~ a little bit tired la~
Clarice ask me shopping tomorrow ~~ wakaka~~ which place is nice to shop le?! i want cheap! nice! and quality! xixixi :) i am thinking of Isetan and Parkson + topshop + nichii+

i want to get some bottom (pants or skirt) . is there any suggestion? i cant find a nice and fit my fat and flapy thigh. Fuh~~~ 'chuan' (in hokkien) 喘。




No comments:

Post a Comment