Monday, August 3, 2009

romance

Sunday i am going back my sweet sweet home d. Fuh! so tired because need to carried a heavy bags and laptop. me walk until like 'heir'( prawn in hokkien)
luckily i reached the bus station safely.


Today i felt so moody. sob! sob! :_(
the dream make me felt so upset after i wake up because it was not true just a dream. if it can let me choose, i will choose not to wake up and sleep forever to have this nice and sweet dream forever.
i felt weird why recently i keep dreaming about the same thing on me. i never happen like this before, i never felt like this before. Oh My God! stop! i need to stop! if not sure i will hurt myself deeply. why i have so much feel on someone! why? felt hurt and painful now!
i hate myself why i cant forget everything? i do really hate myself.

i had a true story from my friend. He is 30 now. Last time when he was 18, he falling in love with a pretty and sweet girl but after a few month the guy leave the girl quietly without any reason and didn't give any answer to her. the guy just leave her quietly~~~ They didn't contact each others for 8 years. the guy told me why he leave the girl ( the guy still young, very playful, the time is not right, the main reason is he got other target d.He falling in love with others d)

after 8 years they contact each others but the girl is married d. they still in love with each other after 8 years but cant do anything already. so sad!what a pity! the guy felt so guilty now.

In this world really can happen a lot of thing and thing that showing in the movie( just a positive part not included -tive part). The romance movie always just showing the lovely and happiness part only, the reality part is never will showed in the romance movie. that why it is called movie! ^^


P/S: i wish i can go through all of this~ miss + love




No comments:

Post a Comment