Friday, August 14, 2009


my college really have a lot of trees and plant.
see! like in the jungle right? hehe^^






felt relax and my mind was blank when i am just sitting there and enjoy the nature.
just dreaming in my college when i having my break time.

kor long~~~ kor long~~~
fiush~~fiush~~
weng~weng~~~


i am just sitting and look in front of the LRT
just listening the car, motor and LRT's sound come and pass


today i so guai because i got attend tax's lecture.
oh my god! he is really killing me. ==!!!
We can know that he is not well prepare for the lecture.
i really cant tahan his talking like a rosak disc.. talk a few word then stop for few min .
oh my god! he really make me felt sleepy and in the end i am fall asleep on his lecture for few min.





i am sure 09.09.09(长长久久)will a lot of people get married or engaged. So....... SWEET!
i just heard Eunice said her friend same age with us going to engaged with her BF d.
wow! so early edi engaged? i felt so sweet.
but...i does not like to get married or engaged so early.
xixixi *!*

Gosh!!!! i am felt my hair is so GERLI and UGYY.
i more prefer my hair is black and long~~

i don't know my hair was so bright and the color became so ugly~~
yer~~~ think of dye black color



No comments:

Post a Comment