Saturday, March 24, 2012

24032012


Sasa got promotion on March so I decide to get myself a slimming gel heheh^^
I wish that it'd work on me too 
I just can't wait to see the result 
wish me luck =)



Last weekend we went to hot air balloons early in the morning and I see nothing special but I love the environment and building of Putrajaya ^^
I love the most is the grass in the park =)
It was so green and made me think of UK and Scotland's fascinating scenery 




It must be look very awesome at the night with the light on ^^

From here we can have the beautiful prospect over the bridge.
 I can feel the calm with the lake.
it really make me feel so good 


sometimes I was thinking am I give myself so much of stress to get what I want all this while?
or am I over confidence with what I will achieve in the future ?
should I satisfy with what I doing now?

This jobs really do give me to see there is a lot kinds of people out there.
Sometimes I do really confuse with what am doing and what is my objective now ~
tired to thinking of it everytimes

stop looking at the past,
think present,
happy with the present,
no one will know what will happen in the next second,
stop think so much on future in fact they are not even close to you yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment