Thursday, March 1, 2012

old memories

 hahaha =D this is my very first to enter the blog world (Multiply) as per link below:-
my life my mind my soul
2008 I was so slim on that time!!! argh!44KG that time. Now?
48KG!!!!! wow!!!Now I fat till ah ma dou hmm ying dak!

I also don't have the idea how the hell I can write so much of words on that times.
After I read back with what I had blog , now only I realise the stories is all about love~
oh my gosh!Majorities is sad stories ...hmm~ I think I should blog more about my happy stuff and not the sad stories~

Now only I know how serious and so much I treat my relationship from last time till now~
Now only I realise why my life only had sadness and suffering from love and it seem like I never happy for my love before. Am I think too much?

hmmm~ I think am too many complaints and never share the sweet stuff with you guys^^
but eh~ read probably I did post one of the sweetest stuff in Multiply blog when celebrating Christmas for my first one /=)

I miss that moment so much when I stay at 23rd floor with my lovely and nice housemate for two years ^^  Ai Wen, Eunice Wong, Arashi Wong, Charlotte Kong, Hui Ying, Jocelyn Lai, Kam Fong, Kelvin and Wilfred.

We used to watching TV together, Pillow talks, watch movie, study, doing face mask, cooking, party, and swimming together. I really miss those times=)

How it would be so nice If I still can find a house with full of this lovely housemate and nice home feeling like 23rd floor ^^

Recently I felt so proud of my driving skill hehe! =P when you sit beside me and you will know how my driving so geng! =P

After I taking over Elise agents now I know even more places that I never been there before~I need drive all the way to klang now~ =( so tired hot and sleepy

I wanted to change my jobs now~
Let's see when is the right times I change to more high pay jobs and read probably yea is JOB but not CAREER ^^
I need to earn more and more money now ~ and achieving my dreams -one for my family and the other one is for myself =)
argh!!! gampateh! work hard and should stop spend so hard =P

I decide to stay for one more year and I wish everything will be fine soon.

I really don't know why I felt so sleepy and tired recently ...
Is it symptom of laziness ???? oh shit!! It shouldn't be on that way!

stop!!!! I need start to do exercise now! my tummy getting bigger and bigger. My friends thought I'm pregnant pulak ! ish!  I need some motivation and money!!!! wuahaha~MONEY is on my second top list now ~ no more LOVE on my second top list ! yes I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment